Another funny moment from Reese... Last week as I was cooking dinner for Mark's birthday, I hear her saying " Tank Ou... tank ou... tank ou (thank you)!" I turned around to see that she had gone into the pantry... found a wheat bucket to push up to the counter and was helping herself to the birthday cupcakes! CAUGHT in the act! She is very resourceful when it comes to getting what she wants. She truly takes after her mischievous brothers!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Caught!
Another funny moment from Reese... Last week as I was cooking dinner for Mark's birthday, I hear her saying " Tank Ou... tank ou... tank ou (thank you)!" I turned around to see that she had gone into the pantry... found a wheat bucket to push up to the counter and was helping herself to the birthday cupcakes! CAUGHT in the act! She is very resourceful when it comes to getting what she wants. She truly takes after her mischievous brothers!
1 comment:
Hey, at least she said Thank you! And with those big blue eyes she could get away with anything. :) Dang she's a cutie!
Post a Comment