HELLO!!! I think that I've officially LOST IT!!!! Now NO ONE can change their sheets or touch the towels because Mom will go crazy!!! Blast that Martha Stewart - these are not ideas for REAL people!!!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Why You Should NOT go to MarthaStewart.com for organizational ideas...
HELLO!!! I think that I've officially LOST IT!!!! Now NO ONE can change their sheets or touch the towels because Mom will go crazy!!! Blast that Martha Stewart - these are not ideas for REAL people!!!
3 comments:
OH.MY.GOSH.Pleeeease tell me you did NOT actually do that!!! Honestly, it is things like THAT that made me have to STOP watching Martha every morning while I ate breakfast. The woman can literally drive someone crazy! Seriously, you gave me my best laugh of the day just now :) Thanks!
Hi Wendy. Great blog. Your family is adorable. This post was so funny, especially your Sound of Music song. I'm impressed you actually tied everything all up. I agree most of her stuff is just not for the real people with real families! I'm impressed you did this though. Does it still look this good. That is the real question. :)
PLEASE come to my house and do this to my linen closet. I literally just was up there stuffing more towles into the random corner where there was still space. :)
Post a Comment