Sunday, May 17, 2009

14 years of Laundry Later...

For many, many years I never ever thought I would see this come out of my dryer lint catcher... until Miss Reese came along. Now thanks to her new pink blanket for her bed, I had my first cotton candy pink dryer lint! Maybe I am the only one to appreciate this silly thing, but after four boys, there were countless days where I would have wished that pink fuzz came out of the dryer instead of snake skins or melted plastic army men!

1 comment:

Ms. McKellips said...

Do you know how to do any felting? You could felt that lint into a cute little piece of fabric for her scrapbook or baby book. I'm not being sarcastic either, I think it would be a very interesting memory and spark some curious conversation for Reese 30 years down the road. If you've thought about it enough to put it on the blog than for heavens sake, put it in her memory book!