
Reese has taken a great liking to the book...Pinkalicious. In the book, the little girl eats SOOO many pink cupcakes, that she actually turns pink! Well, one day when Reese was sick with a bad cold, I promised her that I would make pink cupcakes for her. As you can see from her face... she loved the whole idea of any food that was pink. Especially cake! She couldn't wait for the cupcakes to be done and had to have... of course...pink milk to go with it! Sorry - they didn't stick around long enough to get any after shots... her brothers ate them faster than she did. I guess they hadn't read the book... what if they turned pink? ha ha ha!

Wendy
2 comments:
What a cutie!!!! Little girls are so much fun!
She is a cutie! And I agree, little girls are so much fun! I am loving having Brook around!
Post a Comment