O.K.
So I thought... Gosh a lot of people are hitting the blog, but no one seems to have anything to say. That's odd. Then we realized that the comment settings were a little messed up. So sorry! All is well now and hopefully you can all leave us comments. But then again... maybe you all don't want to tell us what you really think! Or even better... maybe we don't have anyone looking at this blog and it's just the hit counter going crazy to make me feel better! Ha, Ha!
1 comment:
Hooray....I guess I wasn't crazy when I couldn't seem to figure out "the how" to reply....these new fangled blogs, clogs, schmogs, or whatever...I can't seem to keep up! Our company now has a blog site for our "Green Group" of which I am a rep for our clinic. I even have a green shirt! Our motto, "Let's recycle"!
Anyway I had to get Trista, our new secretary to set me up on it. These young whippersnappers can do anything. Love your blog....it makes me cry every time I read it, though. We love you all...and so grateful to have had that beautiful baby girl placed in my arms(in 4 weeks) 34 years ago!!! God has blessed us beyond words. Love you all so very much. Nana
Post a Comment