
Brock -Smile??? or Nervous Jitters, Brennan - Chillin' into 5th grade, Tate - the "I think I'll like it" look. And that sunrise... who could ask for a better backdrop than that. I guess there is one benefit to catching the bus at 6:45AM!!! They would take the extra sleep anyday over the sunrise though. (I found the sunrise an extra special blessing since we had just gotten home with Reese at the hosptial two hours before this - ahhh the beauty our Father in Heaven gives us to look at.)

Still nervous... but he really did have a huge smile when he saw the bus coming and knew that he could actually ride it this year with his brothers.

Tate is growing up SOO fast! What a good looking little man!

Brennan was very excited that he has earned the right to sit in the back seat of the bus as a 5th grader. Oh my... let's hope he doesn't take Brock back there!

All smiles, Tanner gets the lucky opportuinty of starting school at 8:45am so catching the bus at 8:15 is a breeze. Mr. Cool was very happy to start middle school and enjoyed his first day.
2 comments:
My golly, they are handsome! Guess you better get out the base ball bats to "beat" off the young women! Good luck...and have a grand school year, boys!
Love, Nana
Wow! They all look so different, but still very charming with their hair all short. Sounds like things are busy, scary, wonderful, and blessed for you! I hope it continues.
Post a Comment