
Brennan counting pumpkins seeds - we had everyone guess to see how many seeds were in a single pumpkin... Tanner was the winner at 427 - but the total was well over 500.

Precise carving... don't mess with Tanner while he is busy carving!

Tate working on his design... after much thought, he decided to try one of stencils that I had bought... I think we would have been better off with his design. These stencils are HARD.

Brock was a little hungry!!! Well maybe not!

Reese was sitting in the middle of the table the whole time having a ball watching everyone.
1 comment:
That is quite a motley crew! I still think Mark should have given the Peter Pan character a shot! Mark, you have gotten a lot of mileage out of those "teeth". You all get A++ for costumes. Happy Halloween.
Love, Nana
Post a Comment